Re: visiting again

To: <mg@sgi.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: visiting again
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:12:32 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
I don't think there are any LBC events near New York (not quite the
season!), but I'm sure some of the listers in the area could swing in
one evening for a pint. I work about 1/2 hour at most from Manhattan
(which includes sitting in traffic at the tunnels), so I'm game.  Is
linuxworld at the Javits Center?

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/