Re: Panel beater help please

Subject: Re: Panel beater help please
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 21:13:09 -0600
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Phil et al.,

Make sure your new floor pan, particularly the drivers side, is for a
Bugeye w/ a floor mounted throttle pedal.  The newer floors for
suspended pedals don't have a flat area to mount the "organ" type pedal
of the Bugeye and need modifying.  Guess how I found out after
everything was painted etc..  Just passing it on.

Good luck,
Dave
59 :{)
2003 right knee (when your done restoring the cars..you start on yourself!)