RE: Ban Doctors! NO LBC...Gun Content!

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Ban Doctors! NO LBC...Gun Content!
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:07:58 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Bob,

That is exactly the point!  This was an accidental death as a result of a
handgun in the household.  Comparing accidental deaths by doctors to
accidental deaths by guns is a specious analogy (remember that is what this
is about, see the subject) and my post was to drive home this assertion
using irony as a device to make the case.

Declaring that a 4 year old would be capable of killing older siblings with
a knife or bow and arrow is absurd, implausible and completely irrelevant.

Regards,
Sandy