Re: Le Mans (No LBC)

To: "Jay Shaffer" <shaf@zenten.com>
Subject: Re: Le Mans (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:48:47 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
already have ed diehl as co driver.  factory chevrolet corvette grand sport
driver of the 60's fame.   ed also drove saab's at sebring in the short
endurance race wich preceeded the start of the 12 hour event wich he ran the
corvette grand sport.  look at, i believe, it is '65 or '66 models of the
sebring grand sport model corvettes.  ed's name is one of 3 on the left
front fender of that car(he autographed one of those models on the roof for
me as a joke, but being a chevy fan of that era and earlier i really cherish
that "joke"!) .   ed's one heck of a driver!   he has been co driving with
me at sebring the last 2 events(12 hour week) and we have a blast together.
he enjoys my saab as much as i enjoy his company (and his wife linda who
does our lap times and pit stop timing).

chuck.
same darn bugeye for 29 years and counting...now new and improved with
factory hard top!
if ya wanna see the saab it's at our vintage saab racing group site:
http://www.vintagesaab.com.vsrg   between the com and vsrg i can never
remember if it's a "." or "/"?  but my 3 race cars are there 1 being my
bugeye.