Re: Sun in Oregon (near Corvallis) sited along with

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Sun in Oregon (near Corvallis) sited along with
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 18:46:16 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Robert Duquette wrote:
> It's for servicing snowmen.
>
> Now a snow'thrower' is a machine for moving snow off of surfaces such as
> driveways, when you get too old to use a shovel. : )

Nah, that's why we have kids. And when the kids leave, there is always a
kid up the block.
Yeah, for the first time in my life I paid the kid up the block to dig
out my driveway.
10 minutes later my buddy comes by with his snowblower followed n\by my
bro-in-law with his front end loader.
At least the little kid was happy :)

--
Frank Clarici