More Wiper Woes

To: Miget sprit group at Yahoo <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Wiper Woes
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:58:20 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

After the latest thread on wiper motors I decided to check out the wiper system
on my 72.  Well, the car has a three position switch, stop, very slow, and very
very slow.  Motor is bolted tightly, cable fittings seem tight. What I can see
and touch of the wheel boxes and pivot points seems tight. Worn motor?  Think
it may just need a lube job? If so what should I clean and lube?  The only time
I used the wipers on this car was for about 15 minutes last Christmas when I
brought her home, they seemed to be much faster then.

Thanks in advance, Lon and Bobbie MG