Re: Stupid Ignition Switch Question.

To: "William West" <livinginthepast@mindspring.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stupid Ignition Switch Question.
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 14:21:07 -0800
Will,

There are a couple possible answers depending on what you're trying to get out.

The electrical portion is held with a small set screw from underneath. The
key tumbler is held in with two  screws that the heads shaer off of onece
they are installed. To remove them, you will either need to create a screw
slot with a dremel or drill a centered pilot hole the right size for an
easy out. I've done it the latter way before. You'll need to drop the
column bolts under the dash and remove the cowling to get at any of it.

Gerard