Re: Forward Tilting Hinge Blueprints

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Forward Tilting Hinge Blueprints
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 10:46:45 -0800
Jim and all,

These are also available in the Tech Tips section of my web site.

Thanks to Jim Rogers for originally providing this info to me.

Gerard

At 3:31 PM -0800 11/8/02, James Gruber wrote:
>I've got a copy of a Forward Hinge Blueprint, zipped
>.pdf file that was prepared by a David Hill. This is a
>4 page blueprint with dimensions, specs, material
>lists, etc. This will work for a Bugeye Bonnet with or
>without bumpers. I think it would work the same for a
>Spridget Bonnet. Anyone got space on their web site
>where this one can be uploaded to. As a zipped file it
>is almost 1MB. This bracket BTW is designed to hinge
>and slide forward to give more clearance to the
>radiator.
>
>If you want a copy just let me know.
>
>=====
>Jim Gruber
>Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
>Dayton, OH

Search for Low Airfares, Great Hotel Deals,
Car Rental Discounts and Vacations and Cruises
http://partner.onetravel.com/go/go.cfm?GoID=32421

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com