Re:Landing Lights (WAS the bugeye shuffle!)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Landing Lights (WAS the bugeye shuffle!)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:18:38 -0500
I beg to differ.

I had aircraft landing lights on my 4 x 4 years ago (relatively speaking -
it was in the mid '80s). My brother was driving it and after flashing them
twice at an oncoming car turned them on and left them on when the car
refused to dim. Of course, he then did turn them off when the blue lights on
the other car started flashing. Knowing my brother's propensity for
attracting tickets I'm amazed that the officer didn't come up with something
other than an apology!

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari