New Acquisition!!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Acquisition!!!
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:19:19 -0500
Just got off the phone with the DPO of a 1963 MG Midget... We came to terms on
it and I am now the DCO of it! The body has been repaired in the rear quarters
but the A posts, floors, fenders, hood and spring boxes are in great shape. It
has a 1275 with ribcase in unknown condition. The DPO claims it runs but it
wouldn't start when I looked at it. It did show decent oil pressure under
cranking though.

The neat stuff though is: newly reupholstered seats, brand new interior kit,
new carpet kit, new door seals, side curtain rubbers, perfect black dashboard
with the padded trim pieces, Mini-lite type wheels (unknown yet as to
manufacturer since I didn't want to draw attention to my interest in the
wheels), and some boxes of parts... Most of this will end up in my Bugeye!!!

Should be bringing it home on Sunday if I can scrounge up a trailer.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1977 Alfa Romeo Spider
1963 Midget