Re: Flounderpalooza: Now hot dogs w/Spridgets

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flounderpalooza: Now hot dogs w/Spridgets
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:28:23 -0500
On the subject of paint removal, I may be revealing my inexperience or lack
of up-to-dativeness, but I was rather surprised by one of the TV car shows
this weekend (don't remember which on - might have been Dream Car Garage) to
see that they use baking soda and recycled plastic material to "sandblast"
paint off. I guess that both not only don't create the heat that sand does,
but they also don't remove any metal.

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari