Re: My Fault Again!

To: macleans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Fault Again!
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:18:46 EDT
I won't be able to get a look at it until Friday afternoon. My sense is that
the engine is all orginal, but who knows. I could tell from the bent lip by
the heater box and the fact that the transmission case was spray painted
black (go figure) that it was pulled out of the car at least once.
Anyway I will let you know once I get a look at it. I am going to put in an
electric fuel pump for the 1275, so even if I plan to go original (and I
don't know why I would) I will still run the electric fuel pump