Re: Fw: Bonnet Release

Subject: Re: Fw: Bonnet Release
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:54:49 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks to all who replied. I'm gonna send this guy all your
suggestions.

BTW - I went out to my '72 Midget to see if any would work.
On mine, the opening in an arch is on the RIGHT side of
the car while the hood release mechanism is on the LEFT side of the
car.  My arms ain't that long (minimal Simian forbears?) and I can't
quire reach across to trip the mechanism. I think removing the
lower grill screws might be easier. His arms looked not much
longer than mine.

OY-BTW - what determines on which side of the car the 4"
round hole is? On my '72, I see nothing on the left side one
could reach an arm thru.

Again, thanks to all.

chuckC