Re: bugeye's are cool!

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bugeye's are cool!
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:10:18 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/01 8:31:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> after  warming up my car at britfest wich went completly unapreciated....i
> went down the road and about a block or two down the road 3 kids stopped
> playing in their yard and yelled "cool car man!".  i have been unapreciated
> and apreciated in the span of about 5-10 mins. .   what a great car!

I was taking a buddy for a ride in the Bugeye last summer when a kid no more
than ten years old yelled, "Man, that car is hard!"  Now, being 33, I'm not
exactly up on the current kid lingo, but I assumed that "hard" was a
compliment.

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A