vasectomy ( no lbc )

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: vasectomy ( no lbc )
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:46:20 -0400
The vasectomy spiel:

A few friends gathered.  I had heard  that one of my friends had just had a
vasectomy.  Before he could tell me, I said something to the effect of:  I
heard that you are considering a vasectomy.  I wouldn't do that if I were
you.  Sure you can technically have sex without fear of reproduction, but by
doing so, you also reduce your attractiveness to the opposite sex.  I
explained that a lot of our animal magnetism is determined by scents
 pheramoans (sp) ) that our bodies exude through certain glands and are
perceived by others through receptors deep in our noses.  By disconnecting
these things, you are prohibiting the release of the main source of the hese
pheramoans.  Sure you can have sex more often technically, but in
practicality, it ain't gonna happen that way!

I don't usually expect people to believe me, but I guess I hit a sore spot.
I saw his face fall in a depressed sort of expression and realized that I
shouldn't have given ths spiel.  I told him that I was just kidding, and he
said that it had sounded convincing.  He did not recover quickly.  If I ever
repeat the spiel, it wil be to someone that I do not like.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG AH Sprite
'67 RHD red MG Midget < aka: Miss Marple >