Re: Weber DGV jets - Tuning article on line -links

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber DGV jets - Tuning article on line -links
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:04:15 EST
In a message dated 11/1/00 9:09:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, ccrobins@ktc.com
writes:

> Was this carb on the shelf for a while or did you xfer it directly to
>  the 1275 from the 1500, where presumably it worked OK?

  I ran the DGV for two years before I took the 1500 off of the road.  It
never once exhibited any of the problems that I am having now on the 1275.
I'm double checking the float height tonight, and plan on thoroughly cleaning
it out tomorrow.  I don't think that there is a blockage somewhere, but I'll
check.

Marty