Re: Day Before the Britcars Day (Palo Alto)

To: Rich Hill <richard.hill@sri.com>
Subject: Re: Day Before the Britcars Day (Palo Alto)
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 19:46:09 +0000
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Rich,

The wife and I decided we are with you, we want to take the
"Alternate".  But I really need directions to the starting point.
Living and working in Manteca makes me very unfamiliar with the Bay
Area.  I think I can find Palo Alto if that helps.  When we come off the
Dumbarton Bridge which way do we go North or South and what is the exit
we get off at.  Sorry I'm like totally lost here.  I think the last time
I came to the peninsula was about 5 years ago.  Is the San Mateo Bridge
easier?

Rick