Re: Palo Alto Directions.

To: "Rick & Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto Directions.
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 07:55:45 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Rick

Coming in from the South on 101, exit on University Ave in Palo Alto. Make
sure you take the West branch of University and not the East. When you exit,
the first branch is East and second is West.

University runs into El Camino Real. Turn right on El Camino Real and the
park is just a short distance on the right. Stanford shopping center is on
the left. Plenty of parking there for people not driving an LBC.

University runs right through downtown Palo Alto but it is a nice shaded
drive with not much traffic.

Wish I could make it but we are leaving for Virginia on Saturday morning.

Larry Miller