Fw: New Jersey Listers

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: New Jersey Listers
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 20:37:55 -0400
>From the Big Healey list. I did not know if you New Jerseyites were
already aware of this so I figured I'd pass it along. Here in NC they
only issue you one plate for the rear and if your car is more than 35
years old you can run a plate from the year the car was made and carry
the real plate inside the car (which plays havoc with the new automatic
camera system that mails you a ticket when you run a red light, not that
I would ever do that in my Bugeye)

Peter Samaroo
Charlotte NC