Was RE: Miata - Now Cooking Lessons

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Was RE: Miata - Now Cooking Lessons
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 16:43:50 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Obviously, you have never tasted properly prepared liver. I almost agree
with your method of cooking steak though. Add a plateful of mushrooms,
lightly sauteed in garlic butter, and you have a feast fit for the gods.
I firmly believe that a steak cooked properly can be revived by a
reasonably competent veterinarian.
Kate