Re: running red lights

To: "Ray Feehan" <feehanr@cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: running red lights
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:54:55 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That's the problem with you 'holier than thou' types. You don't
even bother reading the other guy's email - where have I once
advocated irresponsible driving?  We were only debating the
definition.

Man I hope if you belong to a car club your other members who
AREN'T following your irresponsible puritanism don't have to spend
all their time trying to get around you (translate avoidance) in
driving events. (Ray, read your version of this statement - as
Spock would say, its illogical, never mind the bad grammar - you
actually state you are hoping the irresponsible members of my club
should avoid me - hey, I'm all for that!!)

But I give you full credit for guts and honesty when you say your
final answer is that you never ever have exceeded the speed limit
on purpose.

You are next to GOD.  Maybe you should go and trade in your Healey
for a Pope Mobile.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug