Re: "Bible" Re: sidecurtains

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: "Bible" Re: sidecurtains
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:06:44 -0800
Cc: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jay,
     You'll notice I put quotation marks on the word "bible".  There are
inaccruacies in every publication about these cars.  Even factory publications
are not a last word.  Who knows what the dealer did to cars before he sold them
to people that swear it was "original from the factory"?  If you had a time
machine and went back and bought a Bugeye off the docks in England and brought
it back to our time, the judges at a concourse meet would argue over what was
original on it.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite