Re: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:23:59 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Don't feel bad Larry, by Larry's original posting,
based on 'what was in his inbox'
I'm at the bottom of the list as the 'newbie'

It doesn't bother me though. That's why I joined the list.
To try and learn from those that have gone before me.

Besides..if I do the same types of searches on all the other
lists I belong to my total message count (7 lists ...both hobby
 and work) is 13,739 over a four year period.  :-)

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html