Re: Oops!!

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Oops!!
From: PaulM <pmetzger@top.monad.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 20:07:09 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
i'm not so sure, larry.

        i kinda think it'd be a pretty good deal:  your car craps out. you
pull over to the shoulder. give it the ole 'three finger salute', and
off you go. now, on the other hand, if ya gotta call one of
elizabeth's 'network support' numbers...that could be a different
story  ;-}

paul  (who's more accustomed to seeing 'one finger' salutes on the
highway)

--
paul metzger
keene, nh