First Drive(sort of)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: First Drive(sort of)
From: Dan Mullis <dmullis@Adobe.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:07:49 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Drove the bugeye down my street and back a couple of times.
I rebuilt one rear brake so that I could pull the e-brake
to stop.  Things sound and feel pretty good.  I am now
looking for bugeye seats and a decent steering wheel.
I would be happy with a nice looking aftermarket(cheap)
steering wheel.  Trying to sneak out of work early today
to rebuild other brakes.  Have someone coming over this
weekend to help bleed them, so I have to them done before
then.  Looks as though I am right on schedule to have it
running just in time for winter.

Dan  ( http://www.ncal.verio.com/~djames/car.html )