Re: Mystery switch (at least to me)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mystery switch (at least to me)
From: Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:25:57 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now I see the source of confusion -- my dash lights are supposed to be
bright.  I think 30+ years of corrosion will keep my dash lights from
blinding anyone under any conditions.

I have more problems with trucks, etc.  Although my dad taught me a
neat trick: with careful aim you can use your rear-view mirror to
reflect headlights back at vehicles behind you.  But I suppose all the
old-timers know that one.