Re: Wind tunnel access

To: mayfam@sprynet.com, Daniel1312@aol.com, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wind tunnel access
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 07:19:37 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just how fast are your Spridgets?   Are you packing 427 cu in. under those
bonnets? I don't think my Midget would ever go fast enough to worry much about
wind drag and aerodynamics.   If it did my guess is the hood would lift it off
the ground and I would have the world's first Midget Blimp (At least for a few
moments).  I guess the topic is interesting enough, but I am reminded of all
the family cars I see on the highway with spoilers on the rear.  I betcha as I
lose hair the drag decreases just a frag as the wind blows over the windscreen
and across my dome.

--In good Humor--David