Re: Who's the TattooArtist???

To: casoich@sgi.net
Subject: Re: Who's the TattooArtist???
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:08:13 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Amy Soich wrote:

> Amy Turner wrote:
>

> > Yes, there are two Amys.  I'm the boring computer geek in Tennessee, and Amy
> > Soich is the exciting tattoo artist in (I think!) Pennsylvania.  I console
> > myself, though, by remembering that my Sprite's a bugeye and hers isn't.  :)
> >
> > Boring Amy
>
> Firt off, no one ever said you're boring.
>
>  Yes, I am in PA.
>
>  And that seems like a cheap shot about the bugeye. I'm surprised by that
> since we get along really well. I'll assume you meant nothing malicious about
> it and take the high road here.

Dear Amy and listers,

My note was meant entirely in jest.  I was only hoping to help the list sort
out who was who.  See the smiley at the end?  I joke about being a computer
nerd, but my goal in life is to be a funny old lady.  I'm well on my way.

The bugeye jibe was also intended as a joke.  Coincidentally, I'm considering
buying a square-body Sprite that's for sale locally.

Hoping we can all just get along,

Non-partisan Amy