Re: Improvements

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Improvements
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 08:53:02 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank,
congrats on getting everything sorted out so fast.
where does your driveshaft hit the tunnel?  At the top rear where it exits
the tunnel?  I think mine has plenty of clearance there, but then again,
maybe I remember it jacked under the body, not the axle.
Also, it is the smae driveshaft as before, only its front mounting
position has changed slightly...
Is your car extremely low?

                                                           '67 Sprite