[Spits] ebay seller sportscarpartsltd

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spits] ebay seller sportscarpartsltd
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 20:19:42 -0500
just thought I would mention that I purchased a master brake cylinder from
these people back at the end of march.

I contacted them through the ebay messenger/mail service, and told them that
I had just installed it last night and it leaked.

they replied that I should check the fittings on the reservoir and the seals
to see if that solved the problem.  if not, it was under warranty and they
gave me their return address in Knoxville, TN.

I'm pretty impressed and thought I should pass this along.

Spitfires@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive