Re: [Spits] Mea Culpa: Spitfire build quantity

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spits] Mea Culpa: Spitfire build quantity
From: mark.jones@exxonmobil.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:23:51 -0400
This really is an easily excusable mistake. If he would have said Triumph
Sportscar then his statement would have been correct.

Mark

From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Subject: [Spits] Mea Culpa: Spitfire build quantity

Hello everyone,

I'll take responsibility for the mis-statement of Spitfire production
numbers as John has pointed out.  It was written by a volunteer for the
North American Triumph Challenge next month to hype the Spitfire rebuild.
The guy lives and breathes Spitfires.  But in the end, it's my fault as I
edit and assemble the monthly (almost) VTR eUpdate. I need a fact checker!
>From now on it's gonna be Mr. Macartney!   :)

Thanks for noticing John, at least I know you're reading it!