Re: SPITFIRE - 205/60/13 Tires, who still makes them?

To: "Shane Sizemore" <c0ssizem@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: SPITFIRE - 205/60/13 Tires, who still makes them?
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:14:40 -0700
Shane,
I found that the availability of tires for the 13" wheels is quickly
diminishing.  The reason is the only thing using them these days are
econo-boxes and nobody wants to spend anything on performance tires for
those things.  My solution was to go with 15" Panasport wheels.  The
availability increases greatly as you increase the wheel diameter.  I am
using Kuhmo 205/50-15's.  They are the same height as the 170/70-13's on my
other car.

Joe