Sun visors

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Sun visors
From: "Andrew Lindeman" <andrew.lindeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:37:32 -0600
I bought some new sun visors and can't figure out how to instal them.  They
came without the rods that come out at both ends.  I thought it's just be a
long bar I'd shove through the new visors, but it's not.  I've taken all the
foam and vinyl off the old visors.  I can see where it enters a tube that's
connected to the wire support structure for the visor.  I can twist the end
that connects to windshield frame, but can't get it to slide out of the
tube.  Before I mangling my good hardware with undue force, I thought I'd
ask the list if there is a trick to removing and installing the hardware.

Andy L.

===     http://www.vtr.org