Re: >>NASS GT6 driveshaft out of phase? now Rotoflex rear hub

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: >>NASS GT6 driveshaft out of phase? now Rotoflex rear hub
From: "Tod Jones" <todjones@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:48:25 -0400
There is still noise and vibration that
> appears to be coming from BOTH (!) rear hubs on the GT6+. Darn.
>
> Any tricks of the trade, shortcuts or other tips for replacing the
> bearings?

Yes the best "trickof the trade" is to belong to a club that can help you.
You allready have that. ;)   Just ask! a lot of people have the special tool
you need to remove the hubs and wont mind helping. Where are you located? If
it is anywhere near Harrisonburg VA. I have the tool and will help. Whatever
you doo do not try this without the tool, you will destroy the hub. The tool
costs less than the hub so don't try it without it.

Tod Jones
Harrisonburg VA,
67 Spit-6

===     http://www.vtr.org