Brake Servo Repair Was PARTCO

To: Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Brake Servo Repair Was PARTCO
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 05:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
For all you enthusiats that used Partco
Automotive...Found this posted on the 6-PACK
(www.6-pack.org) website.  NFI

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
'67GT6
'68TR250
'74TR6

Just wanted to let you guys know that we are repairing
Brake boosters on
Triumph cars. We purchased the equipment & inventory
of PARTCO
Automotive in March of this year. We have been trained
by Gary Price
and are now ready to help you keep yor car stopping.
We will be offering
the same services & pricing that Gary offered, and we
reline brake shoes
and build brake hoses as well. We are celebrating our
70th year this year.
We are: Brake Materials & Parts, INC _800 Sherman
Blvd_Fort Wayne, IN
46808 260-426-3331 Scott We are looking forward to
helping you..Scott

===     http://www.vtr.org