Help!

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <NASS-club@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Help!
From: "Jerry Stasyszen" <jerry.stasyszen@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:38:25 -0500
 Okay ladies, gentlemen and Triumph guru's I have my axles out from under
the 76 Spitfire so I can replace the wheel bearings. I have a heavy duty hub
puller but the hub will not budge. I have used heat, 2 pound hammer and
penetraiting oil while applying pressure with the hub puller, the hub still
won't budge. Does anyone have any tricks or trade secrets to get the hub to
come off?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Jerry Stasyszen