Re: Stainless steel brake hoses anyone?

To: "v6spitfireguy@cox.net" <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Stainless steel brake hoses anyone?
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 22:56:35 -0400
Here is my contrarian spin on SS brake hoses:

Go and look at what kind of hoses are used on most modern, reliable cars.
They are the rubber kind, just like the stock Spit hoses.

Personally, I feel more comfortable trusting the OEM rubber hoses than
an unbranded aftermarket product of unknown origin.

Doug Braun
'72 SPit

===     http://www.vtr.org