Sizing of Air Rail Plugs and source of Offset Flare Nut Wrench

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sizing of Air Rail Plugs and source of Offset Flare Nut Wrench
From: "Ronald R. Deaver, PMP, MCP" <deaver_r@emagichappens.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:21:26 -0400
After idling my 1980 Spitfire 1500 for 3 years, it is about to see the light
of day with a set of HS4 carbs freshly rebuilt by Joe Curto.  Can anyone
advise what size plugs are needed for the intake manifold once the air rails
are removed?  I am also having difficulty finding a 1/2" flare nut wrench to
remove the air rails - anyone know of a good mail order source?

Cheers,

Ron Deaver
White Lake, MI

===     http://www.vtr.org