Re: Victoria British catalog cover

To: s1500@comcast.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Victoria British catalog cover
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:27:31 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: s1500@comcast.net

  So I'm looking at the VB catalog cover of a nice late model Spit.

I noticed there are 2 red reflectors underneath the turn signals. I
don't have
those. What are they? Just plain reflectors? Something customized? I am
at a
loss as to what they are, and they surely aren't on mine....

==AM==
Which catalog? Presumably NOT the spring 2006 as pictured on their web
site, the one that shows "reproduction PL700 tripod" headlamps (which
are actually reproductions of the older P700 tripod headlamps...and
there IS a difference between the two!)? :-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>

===     http://www.vtr.org