Re: Recent SCAMS

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Recent SCAMS
From: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:03:34 -0700 (PDT)
In addition to the usual crap, I got a message a few days ago that had
the symbol next to the Sender's name that indicates the Sender is in my
Address Book (he wasn't).

That must have taken a new bit of coding to make happen . . . . Why
aren't these clever hackers working on converting urine to gasoline or
something as useful?

M D "Doc" Nugent
Renton, WA (USA)

===     http://www.vtr.org