Amazed

To: Spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Amazed
From: "Jamie Strickland Sr." <britishcarman77@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:46:34 -0700 (PDT)
I can't believe it. Auto Zone can get the carb rebuild kit for my ZS carb for
only a little more than $16.00. They have to order it but they can get it. I
should have it by the middle of next week. Also I ordered the factory fuel pump
from Victoria British. It's a "repro" but as long as it pumps I'm happy. I
should have Judas purring like a kitten by next weekend. I noticed today the
top has some rips in it. I guess I could use some vinyl repair on it until I
can afford a new top. But all in all everything is coming together nicely.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II
1979 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1979 Pontiac Trans Am w/WS6