RE: vopor lock

To: "d t gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>,
Subject: RE: vopor lock
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:50:20 -0400
My guess would be to check your fuel pump - pretty quick and easy to do.

I had the same symptoms on my '75 when the pump died - it would fill the
carb fine at slow speed, but when you "opened it up" - the pump couldn't
supply enough fuel (chugga,chugga, chugga).

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
NASS #302
York, PA