Re: Spit update w/ some questions

To: george.r.parker@att.net
Subject: Re: Spit update w/ some questions
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 19:53:19 +0100
Glad you liked my article George! That was a rather brief one too...
there's loads more stuff to put in that article - but space isnt infinite...

You'll have to get some photos when you're done...

Well done for getting it back on the road...

Wish I was coming to Watkins Glen! Thoroughly enjoyed it in 2002...