Re: Voltage Stablizer - an animation no less!

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Voltage Stablizer - an animation no less!
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:13:49 -0400
Very interesting timing here.... for those that don't know
how or what the voltage stabilizer does/works....
Ed's got one of his solid state units on eBay right now
with a rather nice 'animation' of a stabilizer in action!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2486990804&category=46093

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com