Re: Elise

To: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Subject: Re: Elise
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:18:03 +0100
Even cooler (or rather, hotter) than the Elise is the Lotus Exige....
mmMMMmmmm... a sporty and even more raw version of the Elise... think of
it as it's evil sister...

A couple of videos here:

http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/Top_Gear_Exige_hi.wmv
http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/Top_Gear_Exige_Stig_hi.wmv

Be warned they're really huge! - but well worth it! British TV at its
best... first one is the review of the Exige - they pit it against an
Apache helicopter - second is their test driver doing a lap of the test
track they have.

James