On the Road again...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: On the Road again...
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:18:53 +0000
I would like to thank you all for your help in my most recent battle with
the rear differential on my Spitfire.  I finished everything up today and
took it back out on the road.  Drove nice and smooth (mostly), and
everything seemed to stay together!  Only a little rust came off here and
there...but that is going to be my next project i think.  Had some trouble
driving with the wheels at full lock while turning.  Anyone else exerience
this?

Just one step closer to getting it back out on the road.  But now i really
have to determine whether or not it is worth my time and money to finish the
whole project.  As exciting as it would be to get the whole thing looking
nice...i don't have a whole lot of time.  So we will see.

Thank you again for all your help.

Dave
  68 Spitfire MKIII...alive once again