Re: Short Strokes

To: "Ed Hamilton" <h_edward@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Short Strokes
From: Scott Deakin <scott@deaks.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:21:10 +0100
*Ahem* could we please not rub it in.... us brits have to stump up a lot
more than that.  Which leads me to a short anecdote. Whilst away on
business in Colorado, my family came with me.  My wife went to fill the
hire car up whilst I was at work and the pump stopped after dispensing
about $16 worth of petrol. After a few more failed attempts to get more,
she finally went and complained that the pump was broke. :)

Scott