RE: Working hard?

To: "'David Mayer'" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Working hard?
From: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:50:25 -0400
In 96 when I got my 71 I began the process of removing interior parts as
well as most of the bottom pan that came with the carpet!
I removed the door panels and found something from my past.

I found a metal canister full of what looked like dirt, after sticking my
hand a bit deeper I found a set of hand held scales. The kind with the moon
on them and a small alligator clip. After closer inspection of the canister
it had a relief of a weed.
I lost 30 years and was young again in a split second!

Oh memories! Hazed as they were.