Re: Wheel hub

To: David Mayer <celiracer81@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheel hub
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:45:38 -0700 (PDT)
You could really use a book.  If not that, do you at
least have a Victoria British catalogue or some other
with pictures.  It's not hard but you really don't
want one of your front wheels comming off driving down
the highway.

Take a screw and screw it into the hole in the middle
of the grease cap.  It will come off exposing the
castalated nut.  Pull out the cotter pin and have a
new one ready to replace it.  Don't try to reuse the
old one. Note the order that all that stuff comes off
in.  Easy to do but,.....you really need a book!

Christopher DeStaffany