Re: GT 6 Drivers door glass needed!!! OOOPS!!!!!!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT 6 Drivers door glass needed!!! OOOPS!!!!!!!
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:29:26 -0600 (MDT)
They are all safety glass (i.e. when they shatter they break
into 10000 little pieces.  ask me how I know) but I believe
the later ones were tinted.  Does your friend's car have
tinted glass in the remaining windows?  I am pretty sure I
recall reading in the Guide to Originality recently that that
was one of the major changes between the Plus and Mk 3.  I
am at work and don't have it handy.
Dave